Intern at URGE
URGE seeks committed individuals who are passionate about reproductive/social justice to join our team. As an intern for URGE, you’ll get an inside understanding of the fight to attain reproductive justice both locally and at the federal level in the nation’s capitol, as well as an opportunity to hone your professional skills in a fast-paced environment.
URGE interns conduct meaningful tasks and are responsible for their own individual projects. The internship period is one semester (start and end dates are flexible depending on your semester schedule). URGE provides substantial projects in the areas of:
- Policy & Communications: advocacy, social media, external communications and policy research
- Field: curriculum development, facilitation, campaign building, and organizational support
- Ability to commit to part-time work during the internship
- A passion for reproductive justice and social justice issues
- A commitment to youth activism
- Active member of an URGE Chapter or City Activist Network, and/or associated with a reproductive justice organization is preferred
Future opportunities will be posted soon!
URGE is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender people and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.