URGE: Unite for Reproductive & Gender Equity is a national organization that gives young people the tools and resources they need to advocate for justice. We inspire young organizers to discover their own strength and transform it into leadership.
Please direct all media inquiries to Kwentoria Williams by email or at (202) 365-1964.
We can cover interview topics such as:
• Civic engagement and young people
• LGBTQ populations and reproductive rights
• Reproductive justice in marginalized communities
• Student-led approaches to fighting sexual assault on campus
• Youth perspectives on the evolving feminist movement
• Youth and student perspectives on abortion, contraception, pregnancy, and sex education policy (local, state, and national level)