How to Start an URGE chapter!
URGE is dedicated to young activists. We are the only national reproductive justice organization exclusively working with young people and students. That means that all of our resources are focused on you! Leaders within our network get exclusive access to summits, conferences, workshops, conventions, and various trainings across the nation at little to no cost. URGE also has created workshops and trainings to develop young leaders’ skill sets and to further them into reproductive justice careers.
Joining URGE is more than a symbolic commitment to that vision. It’s your access to the knowledge, skills, and ongoing support you need to make reproductive freedom a reality, in your community and across the country.
Five reasons to start an URGE chapter:
- Get support, training, and resources to run innovative and strategic campaigns
- Join a national network of young reproductive justice leaders across the country
- Develop new organizing and leadership development skills
- Build lasting relationships
- Get exclusive access to free materials like t-shirts and condoms!
- Create sustainable, long-term change on your campus and in your community
Five easy steps to start a chapter on your campus:
- Contact us with any questions
- Sign our chapter/affiliate agreement
- Register your student organization on campus
- Start recruiting and planning
- Hit the ground running!